Our team of specialists have an established knowledge of working with historic, listed and vernacular buildings. We also provide a full range of buildings design engineering services.
We are experienced in historic structures and this is supported by extensive practical and professional knowledge of traditional and modern repair techniques. This ensures that when dealing with projects we are able to advise on the most appropriate solutions whilst exercising a sympathetic and pragmatic approach.
We are committed to providing our clients with a high quality personal and professional service based on sound conservation principles. We issue clear schedules of work whilst demonstrating a considered approach to economic factors.
- Feasibility studies and conceptual design
- Design, specification and management
- Condition surveys, investigation and reports
- Remaining Useful Life asset assessments
- Structural design, inspection and assessment
- Defect analysis, investigation and remediation advice
- Consultancy and preparation of Listed Building Applications
- Specialist conservation advice and specification of materials – traditional and modern.
- Maintenance Plans
- Energy Efficiency Advice
- Reinstatement valuations
- Repair and adaptation
- Procurement strategies